My name is Anais Baskin
Certified Naturopathic (N.D.) and Clinical Herbalist (Cl.H.).
Member of the Israeli Association of Naturopathy and Natural Nutrition (R.Na), and the Clinical Herbals Association of the Israeli Herbal Medicine Association (MIHA).
Owner of private clinics in Bat Yam and Tel Aviv.
I lecture and conduct workshops on:
- Healthy lifestyles.
- Treatment and prevention of winter diseases.
- Treatment of overweight and overeating.
I began pursuing naturopathy at a very early age. A personal issue I once had led me to seek therapeutic intervention, through which I discovered a world rich in content. I found an authentic solution that dealt with the problem at its root.
How can I help you?
My fields of specialization include:
- Overweight: eating binges, compulsive eating, sugar addiction, overeating, eating disorders; improving one’s relationship with food.
- Mental problems: chronic depression, anxiety, low self-image, ADHD, sleep disorders.
- Hormonal problems: fertility problems, polycystic ovaries, heavy menstrual bleeding, hormonal imbalance, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, acne, underactive thyroid gland.
- Chronic problems: chronic anemia, diabetes, chronic pains, stomach pains, allergies, migraines, headaches, digestive problems, undernourishment, hair loss, fatigue and lack of energy.
Treatment at my clinic includes:
- Dialogues – once a week.
- Functional nutrition – formulation of a diet suited to the individual’s special needs.
- Phytotherapy and aromatherapy – treatment with medicinal herbs and essential oils – use of medicinal herbs to relieve physical and mental symptoms, including tinctures, decoction, infusion, capsules, oil.
- Techniques for easing tension – guided imagery, breathing exercises and other techniques for relieving stress and improving self-image.
- Bach flowers – individually tailored homoeopathic essences.
- Orthomolecular treatment with food additives: vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, probiotics, etc. – used only when a deficiency exists that cannot be corrected by a change of diet.
I receive patients at my clinics in downtown Tel Aviv and Bat Yam. Feel free to contact me and I will be pleased to help.